Nothing freshens up patio furniture like new chair cushions. These outdoor seat cushions
have deep padding with tufting for extra comfort. They're made with weather-resistant fabric. You can
toss on a few throw pillows for a fun, new look. These luxe cushions will make your patio furniture the
best-looking seats in the house. We offer three types of cushions for your patio furniture. Chair pads are cushions with tie down strings to ensure the cushion from moving around or falling off. Chair pads are not recommended for use with wicker furniture because they essentially do not have anything to tie the cushions too. The next is a replacement pad. These are used for furniture such as wicker furniture. They do not have strings. They tend to stay in place because of the shape of the wicker furniture. The final type is a settee. A settee is a long cushion used for patio furniture consisting of 3 seats in a row. Again, they do not have strings because the shape of the furniture tends to keep them in place. These outdoor wicker seat cushions have deep padding with tufting for extra comfort. They're made with weather-resistant fabric. You can toss on a few throw pillows for a fun, new look. These luxe cushions will make your wicker chairs the best-looking seats in the house.
- Suitable for indoor/outdoor use
- Set Includes: (2) Replacement Pads & (1) Settee
- Upholstery Material: Polyester/Polyester blend
- Plush Fill - 100-percent polyester fiber filling
- Sewn Seam Closure
- Easy Care - lightly spot clean or hand wash outdoor cushion fabric with mild detergent and cool water; then let air dry
- Reversible: Yes, Cushion can be flipped over on either side for use
- Removable Cushion Cover: No
- Made in the USA
- Produced by Safe Imports
Custom chair pads, replacement pads, and settees are available. Please contact Safe Imports by phone (410) 566-5078 or by email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with dimensions, desired fabric and design ideas.